Home

Trending Drawing Room Wall Tile Designs

495Views

A drawing room interior design with solid painted walls can look dull and uninviting, while wallpaper, although adding to the aesthetic appeal, is not as long-lasting and robust as wall tiles. According to interior design service providers, wall tiles are the new chic trend that will transform your drawing room and make it stand out. With the right choice of colours, textures, materials, and wall tile designs, you can create a sophisticated and aesthetically pleasing space that reflects your personality, taste, energy, and style.

Why Choose Wall Tiles for Your Drawing Room?

Wall tiles offer a subtle yet luxurious touch to your living space, making it unique and attractive. They are stylish, durable, and easy to maintain, making them a smart choice for high-traffic areas in your home. With a wide variety of options, you can find wall tiles that suit your personal style and preference. In this article, we will highlight the top drawing room wall tile designs shared by interior design service providers that will elevate your living space and make it a focal point in your home.

Wooden Wall Tiles with Marble Flooring – The Perfect Match

If your drawing room has a high ceiling, this ultra-chic look with vertical wooden wall tiles is the perfect choice. The combination of dark and light wood shades adds character and beauty to your drawing room wall idea, and the contrast with marble flooring creates a timeless and sophisticated look. Wooden wall tiles are easy to clean, moisture and frost-resistant, making them a practical and stylish choice for your drawing room.

Stone Tiles on Drawing Room Walls – Striking Yet Rustic

Design a bold accent wall with sand-coloured natural stone tiles that add texture and character to your contemporary drawing room interior design. The matte finish provides individuality and a unique charm, and the asymmetric or cladding stone tiles are the perfect addition to any drawing room.

Double Accent Tile Walls – Adding Structural Complexity

A charming and elegant drawing room wall idea would be using brushed concrete wall tiles that serve as a backdrop for your seating area. Adding two accent walls on both sides of the seating area enhances the structural complexity of the space and provides a beautiful contrast to modern furnishings. Remember to follow the 70-30 colour rule, where 70% of the area should focus on your aesthetics, flooring, and furnishings, while the remaining 30% should primarily focus on the accent walls.

Brick Tiles on the Walls – A Rustic Touch

Brick tiles can add a fun and rural charm to your drawing room and attract attention instantly. The brick effect tile wall is a contemporary addition that creates a focal point in the room and adds character to your living space.

Hexagonal Patterned Wall Tiles – A Geometric Touch

Add a sharp and modern touch to your drawing room interior design with hexagonal ceramic patterned wall tiles. These tiles create a simple yet impactful accent wall and are a designer’s favourite for adding grace to contemporary homes. Opt for subtly patterned tiles and keep the décor minimalistic to achieve the perfect look.

Black and White Marble Wall Tiles – A Luxurious Touch

Tinted or veined black and white marble wall tiles make your space appear larger and add interest with their sheen and dimension that reflects light. Patterned marble wall tiles are a luxurious and beautiful natural stone that will create a stir in any room.

Metallic Wall Tiles – A Sleek Look

Metallic wall tiles are a great option for creating a sleek and modern look in your drawing room. These tiles come in a range of colours, including gold, silver, and bronze, and add a touch of glamour and luxury to your living space. Use metallic wall tiles as a statement piece or combine them with other wall tile designs for a unique and eye-catching look.

Glass Tiles on the Wall – A Reflective Touch

Glass wall tiles are perfect for adding light and creating a reflective surface that opens up the space. They come in different colours, finishes, and sizes, allowing you to choose the right option for your drawing room. Glass wall tiles are easy to clean, durable, and an attractive choice for contemporary homes.

Mosaic Tiles on the Wall – A Creative Touch

Mosaic tiles are an excellent choice for adding creativity and personality to your drawing room. They come in a wide range of colours, patterns, and shapes, and you can mix and match them to create a unique and eclectic look. Mosaic tiles are easy to install, durable, and require low maintenance.

Concrete Look Tiles – A Minimalistic Touch

Concrete-look tiles are a minimalistic and contemporary option for your drawing room. They come in a variety of colours, textures, and sizes, and are perfect for creating a simple yet impactful look. Concrete-look tiles are easy to clean, durable, and an affordable alternative to concrete walls.